Saturday, December 30, 2006

Lady Arget here

Hello, fellow SUGAR Sisters!!!

Well, y'all know who I am, Grace, but I'm going to put up a little quiz thingy so that everyone can see who I really am. ;-)

More About Me

Nicknames: Ace, Black, Alex, Arget
Nationality: USA and proud of it!
Religion: Praticing Catholic
Heroes : Amanda Tapping, Claudia Black, Vigirina Hey, and Nathan Fillion

Television

Favorite Shows: Stargate: SG1 and Alantis and Babylon 5, Millienium, Firefly
Favorite Reruns: Babylon 5, Cowboy Bebop, Yu Yu Hakusho, Firely
Most Addictive Show: Cowboy Bebop, Babylon 5, Millienium, Firefly
Favorite Episode: Window of Oppertuinity by Stargate SG1 and Severed Dreams by Babylon 5 and Out of Gas by Firefly
Characters you relate to: Col. Jack O'Neill of SG1 and Mr. Micheal Garibaldi and Delenn of Babylon 5 (very dangerous mix) And...all the main characters on Farscape! WHOA!!! And Dr. Jack Sheppard from Lost. And Frank Black from Millienium. And Captian Malcolm Reynolds from Firefly
Favorite Theme Song: Babylon 5 and Stargate SG1/Alantis, Firefly
Show I Secretly Watch: Cowboy Bebop, Yu Yu Hakusho, Inuyasha, Witch Hunter Robin, and Wolf's Rain and Yu-Gi-Oh!
Show I wished wasn't cancelled: Babylon 5: Crusade and if they cancel Stargate SG1 I will have a big RBF!!!! And Firefly

Music
Favorite Artists: Within Temptation, Celine Dion, Cecila, Linkin Park, Evenesence, Emilie Autumn, Enya, Sarah Brightmen, Andrea Boccelli and Bobby Darin!
Songs for Roadtrips: Anything Withintemptation, Anything by Bobby Darin and Savage Garden. And Linkin' Park with Ceclia
Songs I repeat the most: All of Within Temptation's songs, Deliver Me, Artifical Flowers, Across the Sky
Band I wish I was in: Emilie Autumn, Linkin' Park, Within Temptation

So, that's pretty much it. SUGAR wise, I'm the leader of the Arts and Crafts committee. If you want to join SUGAR, please read the guidelines in the coloumn to the right.

See ya on the flip side!

No comments: